Think there might be a pattern here...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

:shock:
Why would that lady throw rocks at him?

*dryly* A woman don't need any reason to throw rocks at a man! :lol:
Seriously though, my bet is that she was stoned [sic] out of her mind. *lopsided smile*
Check this line:
"Police had received a report that the man and some others were sniffing glue, Munnee said." (- my italics)
People don't react in a rational manner when doing any kind of drugs, whether it's glue, coke or whatever, just take the man mentioned in the article.
Which sane, level-headed individual would run outside with a can of fuel and a lighter, let alone douse yourself with petrol, when the cops arrives?
Plus a lot of petty criminals and other people has an almost instinctual (- spelling?) hatred/fear/disrespect of any kind of uniform, and if it's a police officer it just triggers them, so the woman's reaction might just be a plain old-fashioned anti-cop reaction put into slightly "stoned" action. Tee-hee. :rolleyes: :D

Depends on the type of taser...the type with the two electrodes sticking out of the taser and that nifty blue arc between them would be more than enough to set off the gas. The one that shoots two needles into you, if I'm not mistaken the current travels under the skin, or just across the top of the skin....no arcing and sparking unless it happens to hit your chainmail shirt. Hollywood loves to throw sparks in there just because they're pretty. I'm bettin they used the zap-the-guy-20-feet-away Tasers, and he was in the process of flicking hte lighter, or was ready and his muscle contractions unfortunately flicked it for him.

Either way, just further proof that the gene-pool occasionally cleans itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back