This is weird (I think I've lost it (my mind))....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
Am I the only one, that sometimes get the Modeling and Group Builds all on the same page, above each other, the whole jolly lot, after reading some threads for example 'Resent Purchases' and then go back...

This time it isn't the Guinness, because I haven't drank any.....no, wait.....I did, it was in my Blackbeards! D*mmit! :oops: :lol: I took a pic, post tomorrow/today, gonna fetch some Z's me think....

DSCF0001-4.jpg

There is no problem here with the section ( two different sub-sections ). Is still the same there Jan?

I've got it. In fact when you click at the Modelling section being in the Modeling and Group Builds sub-sections this happens.
OK. Horse will be informed....

Yes there is an issue with the layout due to some template changes. I am working to fix it. The content is still there and safe, but the layout is slightly messed up when clicking on modeling section.

Nae stress mate, was just wondering... :D If things are a bit messed up doesn't matter as most of here are a bit, well......you know! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey! I heard that! :shock:

Yea speak fer yersel laddie! They nowt messed up wi me, ye ken -- er....hang on .... ah! Just back from t'pub, and met a new Judy. Hmm. Och, dinna bother, Ize as messed up as the wee Swettish chappie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back