This picture creeps me out. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jeff Hunt

1st Lieutenant
Jul 20, 2012
Guelph Ontario Canada
A few years ago I took this photo by leaning over the tailplane of a P-51 Mustang ( Glamorous Gal ) wanting to get my reflection in the highly polished surface. It worked.

IMG_0283.jpg

It was only after I got home and loaded the photo into my computer that I realized there were three other faces in the picture with me. Two people and what appeared to me to be a large dog or wolf's head.

22cd4dbb-62d7-41d5-8cfb-9e169a98d7f4.jpg

The wolf's head is to my left and facing sideways the first person is above and to the left of my reflection and is upside down and the second person is in the top right corner.

Creepy or what?

Cheers,

Jeff

Part of the functioning of the visual cortex is the identification of visual stimuli. If there is insufficient data present the brain "fills-in" the missing parts. In other words "pattern recognition". Our "hunted" ancestors had to make life or death decisions quickly often on insufficient data. Thus two spots close together become "eyes" and the remaining "blobs" are used to "fill-in" missing data making a "face". This also applies to other animals as well and "eye-spots" are a common form of mimicry
Personally I noted the two "horns" growing out of your forehead

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 265
I noticed the "Cannon" is printed backwards on his camera. Must have been a factory second, huh?

Good pic, Jeff. If you hadn't told us, I'd never have picked that as a P-51.

Last edited:
See, I took the light spots in the middle to be the points of the horns.
Like this drawing of nude women having carnal relations with giraffes...almost too graffic to post

Attachments

• Rorschach_blot_01.jpg
    Rorschach_blot_01.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 262
Actually, I just looked at the picture again...and I swear that there's an Owl sitting on his head!!

Look at him for a minute, and see the two rivets in the hair as the owl's eyes. Now notice how the hair in the center of the forehead looks like a beak...let the imagination to the rest! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back