Thor's next sig

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thorlifter

Captain
Jun 10, 2004
Knoxville, TN
I do like the current one I have, but am thinking of going a bit more simple for my next one. What do you guys think of this one?

Attachments

• Thor2.jpg
    Thor2.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 160
Ok, something isn't working. It's supposed to have a transparent background. Hmmmmm.

I'm also going to try some different planes.

Edit: Ok, I cant do what I wanted. Apparently you cant have a drop shadow on a transparent background, which completely ruins my idea. I will just use the background I made a while back.

Grau, thats what I did with mine. Instead of transparent I just used made a small jpg of the background and then pasted it all over until I had a complete background. I think it worked for me.

Njaco, your's looks great and really blends in well!

I actually copied the forum's background and used it as a layer for the background of the lower He280 image, then when I added a drop-shadow over it, it created that "transparent" look...

If Thorlifter wanted to keep the Me262 sig the way it was originally intended, I think that would be the way to go, in order to keep the shadows.

Ahh the art of deception :lol:

Thanks GG and Njaco, I didn't even think of that.

BTW GG, I really like your new sig. Cool font.

Thanks, Thor...the font on my sig is called "Showcard" and has a better look than the typical gothic style fonts. The font I used on the He280 drop-shadow examples is called "Luftwaffe".

Your Corsair sig looks great, btw, I like the background composition especially!

(I still like the Me262 though...lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back