Thoughts and Prayers to our Australian Friends (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for the thought guys, it's a sad house and country this morning. It would seem the hostage taker was a self styled Iranian cleric who was granted political asylum here and was also an accessory to the murder of his wife as well as being on bail for a string of offences. In other words a violent angry man.

My thought and condolences also to the families and friends of the victims.

I think this govt needs to come up with some way of.....
He just didn't belong here!

A very sad event.

***What I mean is...
Innocent people should.not pay the ultimate price for someone else's bent perception of political and religious ideology.

Last edited:
Damn. My thoughts with the families of the victims. I also extend my support for the Australian police who stopped the gunman before the carnage became worse. It's sad two innocents lost their lives, but many more survived.

Another "work place" incident. The judge who released him should get his ass kicked. Sorry to see innocents get hurt by these POS b*stards.

It's a terrible tragedy, and my thoughts are with my Aussie friends. It's too bad they didn't just unleash one of the top notch Aussie snipers. I know they have some good ones. One shot to turn that idiot's head into a canoe and it's all over. But I understand that there is a tactical need to minimize any civilian casualties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back