Throw Back Thursday warbird Parade

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jeff Hunt

1st Lieutenant
Jul 20, 2012
Guelph Ontario Canada
This will be the start of a new thread and it will last for a bit as I look back to some earlier years of warbird chasing. All pictures in this thread will be pre digital which started for me in 2006 so we are looking at 2005 and earlier. Quality might not be as good but there are some gems in here, some long gone, some having changed many times over.

Hope you enjoy this Thursday trip down memory lane. If you have any questions as to location or year, just ask and I will do my best to get you the info.

IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0002.JPG
IMG_0003.JPG
IMG_0004.JPG
IMG_0005.JPG

Cheers,

jeff

Thanks Jeff. That explains a few things - I thought that they might have been scans of Kodachrome transparencies, as the colour balance and colour temperature looked similar yo the results obtained by scanning the Kodachrome, but the saturation looked more like prints.

Nice shots. I may have to go through all of my old shots and add some to your thread. I have pics ranging from around 1980 to some where around 1998.

Feel free to add or start your own...whichever you decide just do it and let us see your treasures.

jeff

IMG_0011.JPG
IMG_0012.JPG
IMG_0013.JPG
IMG_0014.JPG
IMG_0015.JPG
Todays selection consists of a few more trainers. The BT-13 was captured at Muirkirk in the mid 90s. The painted T-6s were from London Ontario in the mid 70s and the last twoT-6s from Muirkirk Ontario in the mid 90's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back