Time to buy a new van

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Readie

Chief Master Sergeant
Apr 15, 2011
Plymouth, England
Chaps,
I need a new van. Any recommendations?
Thinking of a EURO 4 or EURO 5 VW Caddy/ Transporter / low roof Transit/ Transit Connect. Diesel of course.
Cheers
John

Last edited:
Sounds a bit racist to me.....

Geo

'White van man' Geo, an institution where ignoring all rules of road, bad manners,abuse and the obligatory fag in hand and dents are par for the course...

I expect American has the equivalent idiot.

'White van man' Geo, an institution where ignoring all rules of road, bad manners,abuse and the obligatory fag in hand and dents are par for the course...

I expect American has the equivalent idiot.

I'm thinking your interpretation of "trannie" and my interpretation of "trannie" are at different ends of the definition. :D

Geo

IMHO it's the pefect time for the Perfect Van............. err, sedan delivery....

Let's say a 1929 Ford sedan delivery..... full fendered, Jag front and rear suspension, 350 Holden (5 litre), 5 speed floor shift, bucket seats, hardwood floor in the back, Ferrari red all over, chrome radiator shell.

Just sayin.

IMHO it's the pefect time for the Perfect Van............. err, sedan delivery....

Let's say a 1929 Ford sedan delivery..... full fendered, Jag front and rear suspension, 350 Holden (5 litre), 5 speed floor shift, bucket seats, hardwood floor in the back, Ferrari red all over, chrome radiator shell.

Just sayin.

Classic Holden Utes | Classic Holden Cars
Superb...I like these too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back