Time travel PROVEN beyond a shadow of a doubt!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ah..I have ever seen such a similar scene that a young Japanese minisub suicide attacker is checking his cell phone in 1945.

I saw that too, some people thing its like some sort of device to help them hear, if they were def. I guess its like the listening devices used during the wars to pick up approaching planes, she is just holding it to her ear to help her hear better.

Science has only proven that time travel is possible but only for going into the furture, not the past. Going backward would require space travel as it is currently understood and only then in theory. My guess is she is holding a type of hearing aide. I can't see the film but I did see the still photo when I went to the news site. :)

cellp.jpg

Beat it Colin, you're spoiling the fun. :lol:

Concerning the theory, time slows down as the speed of light is approached for the people inside the craft that is moving. If it was somehow able to go faster than the speed of light, the pasage of time inside the craqft would start to go backwards.

The passage of time outside the craft would continuew to roll by as normal.

Despite all the trekky hopes and dreams, none of this is possible. As the object starts to approach the speed of light, the energy consumption approaches infinity, because the mass of the objects also starts to increase . To exceed the speed of light, the energy consumption would exceed infinity, which is impossible.

On that basis alone, the phot cannot be what it appears to be.. We have to say that until, and unless einstein is disproven

Concerning the theory, time slows down as the speed of light is approached for the people inside the craft that is moving. If it was somehow able to go faster than the speed of light, the pasage of time inside the craqft would start to go backwards.

Despite all the trekky hopes and dreams, none of this is possible. As the object starts to approach the speed of light, the energy consumption approaches infinity, because the mass of the objects also starts to increase . To exceed the speed of light, the energy consumption would exceed infinity, which is impossible.

On that basis alone, the phot cannot be what it appears to be.. We have to say that until, and unless einstein is disproven

Einsteinian time dilation doesn't (theoretically) apply to a warp bubble, and a number of physicists have done the math to show that such a bubble is physically possible...

Alcubierre drive - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Apparently you missed the "Flux Capacitor Effects Upon Diminishing Magnetic Fields in Celluloid Film" memo.

Doubtful that it was a cell phone. Who would she be talking to without cell towers or repeaters? For all we know, she could just be a crazy woman talking to her cigarette case.

My sister can lip read and she says the woman is shouting "Its a klingon trap, beam me up scotty"

And...

If she and her people have the technology for time travel, they would most likely have something far more advanced than a cellphone to communicate with...

So I think time travellers with cellphones fall into the chemtrail crowd and earn the Brown Card penalty:

Attachments

• brown-card.jpg
    brown-card.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back