To All My Friends....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ccheese

Member In Perpetuity
Jul 10, 2007
Virginia Beach, Va.
To my friends on the forum: It's getting to be that time of the
year, so…

To Adler, Erich and trecker: fröhliche Weihnachten

To Seesul: veselé Vánoce

To Wurger: Wesołych Świąt

To Marcel and Ron Handgraaf: vrolijk Kerstfeest

To ppopsie: meri kurisumasu

To panzerfaust and parmigiano: buon Natale / gioioso Natale

To jgonzales: feliz Navidad

To loomaluftwaffe: maligayang pasko

To Milos Sijaki: srecan bozic

To Philge' and Saburo: joyeux Noël

To the Aussies, Brits and Canadians: Merry Christmas, diggers, blokes and chaps...

To Les and his bride: Merry Christmas, Y'all

To my friends who are Jewish: Happy Holidays.

And to the rest of you'se bums: Merry Christmas to you and yours…

You're a great bunch, and I consider every one of you a friend…

Charles

Jij ook een vrolijke kerst Charles en alvast een gelukkig nieuw jaar toegewenst hier uit Nederland.
A merry christmas to you, too Charles and I wish you a happy new year here from the Netherlands

Charles

w_bild16.jpg

Erich ~

thank you very much charles, to you, edna mae and family have a very merry christmas and a happy new year! same goes for all my other friends on the forum!

I'm new here,so here goes....everybody thank you ive just come in here not to long ago..let me tellyou it has been enjoyable talking(or writing) to people that have a brain on top of their shoulders. In my line, i find crap (no offense anyone). Guys i just want to say MERRY AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS:D Iknow nothing about some of the things u guys get into, but i WILL tell you one thing, this is a tight knit group, That i am proud to be a part of.:oops:

Merry Christmas Charles.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

I will be with the family for the next few days and I will see you all when I get back.

Merry Christmas Charles... and the rest of you screwballs :lol:

Attachments

• yourfile.jpg
    yourfile.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 78

Users who are viewing this thread

Back