Tokyo man marries video game character

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Looser!!!

Attachments

• Looser.jpg
    Looser.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 915
  • Looser 2.jpg
    Looser 2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 3,836
It's hard for me to understand his mind. It's never my favor.
I think he is a moron.

For his little honor -
There was a maniac boy who was interested in something in which almost others were not interested - programming BASICS. I thought he was a moron thirty years ago. Yes, he was Bill Gates.

...took her to a "beach resort in Guam"???? I can think of much better places...like a landfill, for example...then again, the guy did marry a computer game.

His dream would be to materialize such a virtual girl.
Here was such a movie a few years ago -
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfDz8nd3J0g

It would be hard to keep watching without translation.
The story is - a boy who was tired of his girl friend obtained a can - labelled "Bijo-can(Canned-beauty)"
from his neighborer secretly one day when his girl friend was absent. Open the can to pour the liquid into hot water in the bathtub and wait for 30 minutes...

Sorry. This is very maniac:lol:

Attachments

• Bijo-can.JPG
    Bijo-can.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 411
Whole thing reminds me of the movie "Cherry 2000" or something like that, guy fantasizes about a realistic female robot he wants, he does end up with a the "guide" so atleast he went back to normal.

Whole thing reminds me of the movie "Cherry 2000" or something like that, guy fantasizes about a realistic female robot he wants, he does end up with a the "guide" so atleast he went back to normal.
Melanie was pretty hot in that one even with the messed up hair.
IMO, It wasn't a bad flick either.

Cherry 2000 (1987)

Wheels

kelly looks like she has had more than her lips botox'd:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back