tom clancys HAWX

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fly boy

Staff Sergeant
Jan 16, 2008
this may be the crazyist modern combat game ever

alright spill the details lol. I want that game pretty bad but haven't heard too much about it unfortunately. is it mp online only like warhawk or does it have a sp campaign to it?

It's more of an arcade than a simulator, so for those who were exepecting a modern simulator, bad news...

ok i'll give what i got from the demo

Story line from what i know you are captain cal sign Crankshaw and you are fly as a pilot for ARTIMAS global security and stationed in brazil beacuse this kind of anti us ally thing has targeted it

game also has coop campain with people kind of like COD3 with the chose what ever game and a limiter that can be set off fo insane flying

One more time in english, fly boy. I didn't understand a damn thing you wrote. You payin' attention in english class, son?

dude i am in sixth grade we don't have any english class

Well, dude, that explains everything. Sixth grade, dude, is a precursor (look it up) to middleschool. Buddy (dude), if you don't improve your grammar you are destined for cleaning toilets as a life-career. Aim higher fly boy. You are better than that.

...oh and by the way the SHIFT key is on either side of the Z and ?. Use it. The period is equally important.

Failure to use these keys on a job test will result in your dismissal.

well the game looks very good in graphics, gameplay probably too but its a real arcade game (i dont mean that it sucks or anything).

I got H.A.W.X the other day and it is AMAZING, the graphics are awesome it has 50 fully licensed planes ranging from the old SU-25 to the most recent SU-47, all of which having their own flight characteristics, with also every A/C in the game having its own highly detailed cockpit. The online play is something that you will be playing over and over again, other a co-op campaign mode or a versus battle. And flyboy the campaign starts with flying with the United States Airforce H.A.W.X (High Altitude Weapons eXperiment) the first mission takes part just over the US-Mexico border with your sqn providing close air support to advancing US marines, then you fly with Artemis Global Security for roughly 6 or 7 mission until the attack the James Lawrence Battle Group and you and your sqn switch sides and attack the Artemis battle group sinking their super destroyer. I will not tell you the rest, but anyone that can buy it and likes/loves A/C combat games this is A MUST BUY!!

I tried the DeMO but it doesn't seem to work with "TrackIR 6DOF"...a big minus for me. Could someone please tell me if this is just a "DEMO limitation"? The "flight model" duz feel like a toy...the graphics are nice, and it duz have a lot of bells whistles, but it aint a "flight-combat sim".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back