Too funny not to share!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That's freakin' hilarious. I especially like that one of the kids was named Sherman. I can see the conversation at the local Enterprise rental lot: "I specifically asked for an M4A3, and you gave me an M3?! My name is 'Sherman', not 'Stuart', damn it!"

That's freakin' hilarious. I especially like that one of the kids was named Sherman. I can see the conversation at the local Enterprise rental lot: "I specifically asked for an M4A3, and you gave me an M3?! My name is 'Sherman', not 'Stuart', damn it!"
I can't be the only kiltie in the group? I just about burst a gasket when I looked up the piper involved - the Unipiper.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnVjkE87FDY

To be plain, I heartly agree with burning any set of bagpipes, especially ones which are being played.
Yes preferably with a flame thrower.

giphy (5).gif

If you listen to Irish "uilleann pipes," you'll instantly notice how much less harsh and grating they sound than the Scots' bagpipes. What happened was the Irish gave the broken ones to the Scots and the Scots never caught on to the joke. old:D

-Irish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back