Twilight Zone (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

RabidAlien

1st Lieutenant
Apr 27, 2008
Hurst, Texas
Scii-Fi channel is playing a marathon TZ this holiday weekend....back to back to back episodes! Woohoooo!!! :occasion5:

This was quality programming from the age when TV was worth watchin!

Heh. Yeah. Unfortunately, all my in-laws (except bro-n-law, he's cool) thought it was the worst thing they'd ever seen, kept asking questions all through it, wanted to know the guy's background and why he was doing ___.....so I turned it off after that. But I did get to see "The Hitchhiker"! That's my fav, and a classic! Also saw one I hadn't seen before, about a group of monks who seem to have captured the devil! Missed "All The Time In The World", another awesome one.

:lol: Yep, that one played, too....I was busy with something, though and didn't get a chance (again) to watch it all the way through. Does anyone actually SPEAK in that episode, except for the distress-call at the end?

I think my all-time fav is episode 73, season 3 where the kid "wishes people to the cornfield"...

Even to this day, if something breaks or is FUBAR at the shop, we say it's "going to the cornfield" :lol:

I love the fact is was far more psycological then special effects.

My favorite was "Time Enough to Last", where a nuclear bomb goes off leaving a guy by himself to read all the books he wants, then breaks his glasses at the very end, God that would blow!

I love the fact is was far more psycological then special effects.

My favorite was "Time Enough to Last", where a nuclear bomb goes off leaving a guy by himself to read all the books he wants, then breaks his glasses at the very end, God that would blow!

Yeah, that's the one. I thought it was "All the Time in the World". Guess that's just the last line he madly chuckles to himself. Its a classic!

After they discontinued The Twilight Zone, Rod Serling came out with a show called "The Night Gallery"...

I remember watching them when I was a kid, and some of those episodes scared the crap out of me.
Same here.
Remember the one with the guy who had x-ray vision or something like it.
When he went into the church at the end and ripped his eyes out I freaked.
Try being 10 at 2 am and seeing something like that. :shock:

Wheels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back