Twins, not a crime at all

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

VALENGO

Senior Airman
Well, one of these two works was downloaded as a Shigeo Koike´s work, the other one as Keit Ferris´s work. Both are well known artists. Don´t know if there is some confussion about the authorship or if one of the artists was influenced for the other.
As amateur artist I can only say that copying to another one is not a crime, just a tribute.

Edit: to me they are exactly the same, and there is another Fw190 painted for Koike in a different angle.

Attachments

• rauhbautz.jpg
    rauhbautz.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 304
  • rauh-marie-sd-bonnie.jpg
    rauh-marie-sd-bonnie.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:
I would think it is a crime of sorts. You can't exactly repaint the "Mona Lisa".

Are we that the second artist painted it and didn't just copy and photoshop alittle?

I would think it is a crime of sorts. You can't exactly repaint the "Mona Lisa".

Are we that the second artist painted it and didn't just copy and photoshop alittle?

They look identical to me just different photos, the mona lisa can be coppied as long as you put glasses and a moustache on it

No, I apologize and correct, the paint attributed to Koike is this: the biggest confussion was mine, but both pictures are yet too similar.

Attachments

• 305fw190.jpg
    305fw190.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 274
No, I apologize and correct, the paint attributed to Koike is this: the biggest confussion was mine, but both pictures are yet too similar.

One may have inspired the other or they both may be inspired by an account by a pilot certainly not a copy. I mean how many "madonna and child" are there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back