two of my recent builds. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Papa Tango Whiskey

Airman 1st Class
Jul 9, 2016
Tulsa
There was a time when I would just crank out builds left and right. My reasoning to this was that I was retired and I had nothing better to do than house work or model. Modeling took a big chunk of my life since my heart surgery 7 years ago and it still does today. I just recently have gotten back into building after a 9 month break. and these two models, while not my best, reflect my completions for the last three months. The other builds I have going on in the forum may or may not get done and that depends on how I feel at any given moment.

The Bf 110 is the 1/32 Cyber hobby kit. It is missing a few parts so the gun barrels doesn't show in the nose and maybe some other bits here and there. I did it in Wolfgang Falk's 110 of which he flew several.and I modeled it as accurately as I could.,
The Ju 52 does not display any particular plane in history , however, I garnered the idea from a couple of pictures I saw some where on the net. This is the first model that I built since I got back to the bench. I hope that you enjoy.

Cheers
Paul

IMG_2153.jpg

IMG_2154.jpg

IMG_2156.jpg

IMG_2157.jpg

IMG_2158.jpg

IMG_2159.jpg

IMG_2160.jpg

IMG_2163.jpg

IMG_2164.jpg

IMG_2165.jpg

IMG_2166.jpg

IMG_2167.jpg

IMG_2168.jpg

IMG_2169.jpg

IMG_2170.jpg

IMG_2171.jpg

I share with everyone, their opinions.
Paul, you have shown a very good job. Being able to see the "start to finish" must be very enriching and we would enjoy it a lot.
Very good work my friend, I am interested to know what you did well and I am intrigued by what you could do wrong in your next built. I'll be on hold.

Saludos cordiales :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back