Two Potential Hurricanes Inbound for Louisiana (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

They are both on track to hit Louisiana. Looks like around Terrebonne Parish where I just moved away from is where one landfall will be.

Just another reason why I am glad I left a year ago.
9632AD4D-7DD0-4CED-A9C2-255C137BC85C.jpeg

My sister just made my Mom move back to Texas with her and Mom didn't want anything to do with Texas.

I am not even going to speculate on my Mom's opinion of Texas now (she's a native southern Oregonion, lived in California for nearly 60 years) but I'm sure she's going to let my sister know in intricate detail...

Well one hurricane is a tropical storm, the other is now a Cat-4 hurricane.

Well one hurricane is a tropical storm, the other is now a Cat-4 hurricane.
You can crack jokes without trying lol one weather system is a tropical storm the other is a hurricane. They get up and down graded. We frequently get hit with weather systems in UK that started out as Hurricanes in the Gulf of Mexico they are Atlantic depressions when we get them.

You can crack jokes without trying lol one weather system is a tropical storm the other is a hurricane. They get up and down graded. We frequently get hit with weather systems in UK that started out as Hurricanes in the Gulf of Mexico they are Atlantic depressions when we get them.
If I was about to come ashore there, I'd be depressed, too!

Customs in Ireland: Whiskey, Soccer, Whiskey, Beltane, Whiskey, Potatoes (proto-whiskey), Jigs & reels, and a splash more Whiskey.
Precious little soccer in Ireland, hurling shinty and rugby lol (no don't ask me what hurling and shinty are I just know they are violent).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back