Hi-
Looking for production start dates for the Type 3 Mark 1 Model 1 Mine and Type 3 Mark 2 Model 1 Mine. (43 when?)
Evidence of use, I all I have so far is:
On 15 September 1944 US Army landed on Morotai Island. 4th Southern Expeditionary Fleet HQ ordered 23rd Air Squadron to lay Type 3 Mark 1 Model 1 Mines in southwest off the island to prevent there from being used as a harbor. It means the mines was gathered on the front. But the order wasn't executed for some reason, unfortunately.
Looking for production start dates for the Type 3 Mark 1 Model 1 Mine and Type 3 Mark 2 Model 1 Mine. (43 when?)
Evidence of use, I all I have so far is:
On 15 September 1944 US Army landed on Morotai Island. 4th Southern Expeditionary Fleet HQ ordered 23rd Air Squadron to lay Type 3 Mark 1 Model 1 Mines in southwest off the island to prevent there from being used as a harbor. It means the mines was gathered on the front. But the order wasn't executed for some reason, unfortunately.