UK Teachers to stop teaching the Holocaust...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oh brother what BS.

When will the world not kissing the Muslim azz. This is sooooo stupid.

WAKE ****ING UP WORLD!!!

people must be totally a sleep I caught this news if you want to call it that yesterday. the Muslims are laughing, grinning and rubbing their hands and before you know it England will be under their thumb unless some brave souls step up and do some heavy exporting real soon

Anyone see that movie, Children of Men?

Man, the illegals marching through the burned out streets of the UK chanting Allah Akbar was really disturbing. Reminded me of the Latinos marching in the US flying foreign flags.

same application Matt as far as I am concerned. The hostage thing right now will be talked to death ;someone in the British parliment is going through making promises that cannot be kept or being ruled by the Iranians so they get their wishes

this is all a sick joke

Sounds like Al Franken is negotiating here. This guy is actually running for US Senate.

Attachments

• frankenbunny.jpg
    frankenbunny.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 378
Oh brother I cant believe this ****! **** the Muslims allright. If they dont like the way things are run in the UK they need to go back to the sand box.

These will really piss you off then Adler:

This case is in fact several months old, but I didn't get around to translating it until now.This is partly because there is an ongoing "Taxi Jihad" in Oslo, but I decided I will follow this up later as matters unfold. Muslim taxi drivers demand a separate prayer room at Oslo Airport, where they can pray during working hours, but have received a negative answer. The leader of the Somali Taxi Association, Ali Hassan, finds this discriminating and unacceptable, and is planning a law suit over the matter: "We think we have a right to pray during working hours. We demand to get a room where we can perform prayers, without losing our spot in the taxi queue."

This is similar to a case in the USA recently, where 30 Muslim workers were fired for praying on job at Dell Computers. However, after CAIR and their Saudi-paid lawyers got involved, a settlement was reached in which the Muslim employees were reinstated, received back pay, and was granted religious accommodation. It seems as if demanding a prayer room at the work place is high in the Islamic agenda in Western nations these days.

At the same time as this is going on, blind people with their guide dogs are finding it increasingly difficult to get a taxi ride, and not just in the capital. In Oslo, Muslims make up such a high percentage of cab drivers that it can be hard to obtain a taxi during Islamic holidays.

Star Tribune - Katherine Kertsen

The taxi controversy at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport has caught the nation's attention. But the dispute may go deeper than the quandary over whether to accommodate Somali Muslim cabdrivers who refuse to carry passengers carrying alcohol. Behind the scenes, a struggle for power and religious authority is apparently playing out. ...
When I asked Patrick Hogan, Metropolitan Airports Commission spokesman, for his explanation, he forwarded a fatwa, or religious edict, that the MAC had received. The fatwa proclaims that "Islamic jurisprudence" prohibits taxi drivers from carrying passengers with alcohol, "because it involves cooperating in sin according to the Islam."

The fatwa, dated June 6, 2006, was issued by the "fatwa department" of the Muslim American Society, Minnesota chapter, and signed by society officials.

Daily Mail

A Muslim minicab driver refused to take a blind passenger because her guide dog was "unclean".

Abdul Rasheed Majekodumni told Jane Vernon she could not get into his car with the dog because of his religion.

Then fire him from being a taxi driver.

I saw on the news as well that there were muslim store workers at super markets in the states that refused to ring up pork products for customers because it is against there religion.

THEN GO WORK SOMEPLACE ELSE!

We dont go to your country and demand that you change your ways for us. So quit doing it in our country. You are not the only religion and people in this country. If you dont like it leave!

Then fire him from being a taxi driver.

I saw on the news as well that there were muslim store workers at super markets in the states that refused to ring up pork products for customers because it is against there religion.

THEN GO WORK SOMEPLACE ELSE!

We dont go to your country and demand that you change your ways for us. So quit doing it in our country. You are not the only religion and people in this country. If you dont like it leave!

You racist :lol: What's actually not funny is that civil liberties groups actually believe that if you think that you are a racist/bigot.

There were some posters of 'scantily clad' ladies near a school in wolverhampton, and 200 Christians signed a petition to remove them. Nothing was done. Then though, weeks after, a total of 3 Muslims complained about the posters and they were removed.

It's an odd world. 50 years ago, it would have been the other way round...

You racist :lol: What's actually not funny is that civil liberties groups actually believe that if you think that you are a racist/bigot.

I am no where even close to being rascist. I just hate mother****ers that want to change our country and lives because they dont like it. Well then go the **** back to where you came from!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back