Un-sticking unfinished builds.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ccheese

Member In Perpetuity
Jul 10, 2007
Virginia Beach, Va.
Me and some of the other Mods are working our way backwards from GB #16 and we're removing the sticky from anything that was not finished at the end of the GB. Nothing is being deleted !! If it wasn't **** FINISHED at the end of the GB, it's being reverted to a normal thread.

Charles

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill: When a thread is made "sticky" it comes to the top of the list of threads for that area (i.e. GB #16). We do this to GB's in progress to keep them all in one spot, at the top. Anything not "stuck" falls to the bottom. Look at GB 15 or 16 and you'll see what I mean.

Also, when a thread is ***** DONE, it's un-stuck and falls to the bottom of that area and the *****FINISHED thread is "stuck".

Charles

Last edited:
Most sections here have from 1 to 30 pages. As you click on each page, the same threads will appear at the top of each page. Thats because they are "sticky" to each top.

That makes all my builds 'unstickied'... :)

I presume the builds will still be listed under the particular GB heading? Mine WILL be finished some time!

That makes all my builds 'unstickied'... :)

I presume the builds will still be listed under the particular GB heading? Mine WILL be finished some time!

Nothing is deleted, all posts remain under the original heading. All un-finished builds fall to the bottom of the thread list.

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back