Unidentified Engine (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hello everyone

I have an interest in both Second World War aircraft and the paranormal.

Can I ask peeps here to take a listen to an EVP (electronic voice phenomena) ( this is a sound of either a voice or noise which is not heard by our ears but can be caught on digital tape or video) which someone captured on an investigation at an abandoned airfield in East Anglia. This was not captured by myself or my team and to save you listening to the whole 5 mins or so the piece in question is around the 3 min mark.

They leave a video camera running and capture what sounds like a piston engine aircraft go overhead....now they believe it to be a bomber but it sounds more like a fighter to me. I am hoping someone on here will be able to tell me the engine (as I know they make their own distinct sound) and thus be able to narrow down what possible aircraft it could be.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slGP086N1UI

Your assisitance would be appreciated and I thank you for taking the time.

Regards

Stuart

HI stuart, in my opinion that sounds like a single eng. possibly a merlin or rolls,maybe a spit or mustang. talk with the boys here they can tell you:D

Stu: I posted earlier, listening to the sound of the engines, from work. I am
home, now and using earphones and listening about six times, I am almost sure it is a multi-engined aircraft..... probably four engines. One of the four
is just slightly out of sync (or the sound is bouncing off of someting). I've
never heard a Lancaster, so I can't compare. I am almost positive it is not
a single engine aircraft.

I invite anyone to listen with earphones and let me know what you think.

Why is the hair standing up on my arms ??

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back