University Dissertation... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yeah, don't understand why everyone uses Word. It's a silly program. Use LaTeX if your serious about publishing. And backup is your friend...

Anyway congratulations and welcome in the big world. Any plans now?

Thanks! And I haven't heard of that before, I'll have to check it out.

I'm applying for the Army Reserves, with the intention of getting a commission if I'm successful - I just want the experience before I go for Officer selection.

For one who aspired to higher education out of high school, but didn't have the GPA, or the cash, or the encouragement, kudos to you. Well done mate.

Bill, well I already had two years in at the U of I when Uncle politely requested that I fight and die and bleed and kill for Liberty. Imagine my surprise 5 years later when I found out, much to my dismay, that: No G.I. Bill for Vietnam. I worked nights in a factory.

Bill, well I already had two years in at the U of I when Uncle politely requested that I fight and die and bleed and kill for Liberty. Imagine my surprise 5 years later when I found out, much to my dismay, that: No G.I. Bill for Vietnam. I worked nights in a factory.
That sucks Mike, they should have treated you better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back