Unofficial 'what if' group build.....? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
Seeing that I'm building a few Swedish Air Force 'what if' birds, B-57 Canberra, PR.9 Canberra, F2/F6 Lightning, TSR.2 and a S2 Buccaneer....
Is any other fellow plastic obsessed, glue inhaling, part missplacing, brush slippering, air brush armed dudes interested in a ongoing 'what if' group build?
Your favourite kite in your air force or navy colours, or any other mismatch kinda contraptions....sky is the limit, time is not!

Still fancy doing a RAF F-111 as it might have looked today. We were supposed to get them in 1967, after the 'murder' of the TSR2, but it was cancelled too. Hmm., maybe when the Mosquito is done, I'll get around to the F5 and F-111 ......

You know, a "What if" would be great theme for official group build too. Maybe we could have one after our current group builds listing is done...?

I think that it's better to keep this one 'under the radar' as to speak, like the Beaufighter, no time restrictions as when to start or finish....

Considering the current listing was drawn up some time ago, and some members have either been away, changed, or are busy with other things, perhaps a revision of the 'build list' might be a good idea?
I'll post a general question on this, and see what the reaction is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back