UPDATE: FYI (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Becca

Staff Sergeant
Aug 13, 2007
Texas
www.myspace.com
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to stop in and let you know that Les(Dan) and I are fine. Internet problems, THEN getting Dan a new computer. Its been a GOOD time. :rolleyes:

Everyone is alive and kicking. Les will be back online around the 11th. UNTIL then, ya'll behave. ;)

Have a great one!
Becca

P.S. Yes Charles, the trees are outside braving the elements. :D TY!

:lol: y'all kill me!

Chris...well its going..still need to go get passports. HAVE gotten babysitter acknowledgment, though..which is ALWAYS a good thing. ALSo, trying to figure out how to go see everything I'd like to...a week is NOWHERE near enough time!

DB and Thor, we have about a week to trash the place and beat up on Lucky before the Cape Buffalo gets back. Whose getting the firecrackers and the spraypaint?

well can jr member jion in the fun. i can spray paint real good as long as you don,t mind the grammer ha ha ha lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!

Njaco..BEHAVE yourself!! Leave my husbands boy/girl/??friend ALONE!! We lovem some Lucky :D. OK..that was hard to type with a straight face. :lol: I'll convey the message that there is a mini-coup building..y'all will be lined up for inspection when Herr Capebuffalo returns????

MAKE sure all of your folds are on a 45 degree angle!!! FFS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back