Upgraded Forum System

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

horseUSA

Administrator
Staff
Admin
Mod
Mar 10, 2003
Florida, USA
ww2aircraft.net
All

The site was just upgraded to the latest forum software version. This new version is designed to be mobile first, and should provide a better experience on tablets/phones. There are a number of improvements included in this version.
More can be read here: What's new in XenForo 2.0

Things are a little different because this was a major upgrade, so it may take a little adjustment. The Admins/Mods will be addressing issues that come up and will tweak things with your input. Please post issues/suggestions in the Website Section:

Suggestions -- Corrections / Suggestions
Errors/Issues -- Errors / Problems

Thank you, david

Last edited:
Maybe it's just I'm not used to it yet but things seem kinda.......idunno.........isolated

It will only be a matter of becoming familiar with the new update. I was a little surprised now that I entered.
Many questions, comments and visits, I make from my cell phone. Have my comments and suggestions when they arise.
Thank you for making this forum something current, and avant-garde.

Saludos desde la Ciudad de México
Luis Carlos :thumbup:

It's close enough for government work. I have to click on the Alerts instead of them just popping up. Not exactly a problem for me though as I've clicked on them before.

Just a little positive feedback. I love the endless stream of cool stuff on the random media section. Fascinating pictures on there. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back