US Aerial Photographic Equipment Stock List

This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

MiTasol

2nd Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2012
Aw flaming stalia
Attached is a copy of USAAF Aerial Photographic Equipment Stock List dated 1942-06-20.

I am not sure if it will be of use to anyone but I found it interesting. It lists a lot of weird stuff I never knew of like which aircraft have United Shoe Machinery gun turrets (certain B17's), or Crocker-Wheeler turrets (that one you can find for yourself) and it includes which cameras and accessories those and other turrets and aircraft used.

Naturally it also identifies what constitutes a complete camera for each type in service at that date.

I also have a small number of other stock lists which I have not scanned. If you want a copy of any of the following please PM me and I will scan and upload the document.

S-05-D Aircraft Engine Instruments (does not list what aircraft have what instruments but it does list the unit cost of each instrument) (Feb 42)
S-11-A Bombing equipment and accessories (Feb 42)
S-12 Fuel and lubricating equipment supplies (Oct 40)
S-19 Field and hangar equipment (JUL 37)
S-21 Cordage fabric and leather (Jan 42)
S-25-B Office supplies (Oct 41)​

My apologies for the watermark - I am more than willing to provide manuals to this and other web forums at no cost and get more than a little peeved to find the same manuals for sale on commercial sites within days of me posting them.

Mi

Attachments

• S-10-A Aerial Photo Equip (42-06-20)ww2.pdf
    22.3 MB · Views: 193

Users who are viewing this thread

Back