Vega PV-1 Ventura

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

dollar19

Airman
Nov 20, 2010
Bristol, VA
I'm going to try a WIP here with this Minicraft kit in 1/72. This kit will be part of a GB on another forum,but I will try to not bog down this forum with all the mundane posts so often associated with WIPs, just the highlights so to speak.

So here are some sprue shots to start thing off.

Attachments

• Img_0003.jpg
    Img_0003.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 124
  • Img_0010.jpg
    Img_0010.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 112
  • Img_0011.jpg
    Img_0011.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 120
Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool looking kit Dollar but you need to downsize the photo. If you have Microsoft Paint right click on the photo once you have brought it up to view in your photo gallery. You will see open with and a list of programs depending on what you have at your disposal. With MicroSoft Paint once it has bought the image up look up at the top of the screen and click Image, a window will come up with 100 listed twice, from the size of what you have here if you replace the 100s with 35s in the boxes and then click ok you then click File at the top of the page and click Save image as, name it and save image. Then go back to you photo gallery. You new smaller image should be beside the original in the list and you can then use it. Hope this helps. You may have to play around with the resize part to get it right.

Done. But it is really easy to resize any picture down using Irfanview or many other graphic programs or image browsers. If you don't want to install any new program on your computer HDD, please go to the camera options and set one of possible sizes for images. The image width should be maximum of 800-830 pixels.

I'm looking forward to the build $19. Please keep us updated. :D

Here is one more picture as a test post. I "think" I may have solved the resizing issue. If this is off the scale I resign1:lol:

Thanks for the help..... I feel like an idiot but at least I'm not giving up.

Attachments

• b,jgtfuygiuhiu.jpeg
    b,jgtfuygiuhiu.jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Sorry to let this simmer so long..... I sort of lost my interest in it. It is in a group build on another site, so I need to get it finished this week. Here are some in progress shots from the build. I promised to do my next WIP here the way it's supposed to be.
Thanks for looking.....
th_IMG_0012-2.jpg

[URhttp://s250.photobucket.com/albums/gg247/dollar19_2008/Venture/?action=view&current=IMG_0007-1.jpg]
th_IMG_0007-1.jpg
[/URL]
th_IMG_0005-1.jpg

th_IMG_0009-1.jpg

th_IMG_0012-1.jpg

I had trouble logging in so that's way this is a little snafued..... Greg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back