Vertical layout for attached images? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

seiseki

Airman
Dec 11, 2010
Stockholm
I think we all have a scroll wheel on our mice, but very few has a wheel that scrolls sideways.
So that's why it would be a lot better if attached images would go vertically instead of horizontally.

It would help a lot when posting images in the scale modeling section. :)

Hi Horse,

>As part of the new forum layout I am working on optimizing the layout, which includes how images are displayed.

In the old layout, there was a HTML   entity serving as image separator.

If this would be replaced by an "ordinary" space character, this would allow browsers to flexibly arrange the pictures to make best use of the screen.

(Just in case this helps you with the analysis :)

Regards,

Henning (HoHun)

Hi Horse,

>As part of the new forum layout I am working on optimizing the layout, which includes how images are displayed.

In the old layout, there was a HTML   entity serving as image separator.

If this would be replaced by an "ordinary" space character, this would allow browsers to flexibly arrange the pictures to make best use of the screen.

(Just in case this helps you with the analysis :)

Regards,

Henning (HoHun)

Hi Henning, welcome back.

Interesting... I have thought scrolling from left to right and back was something what made more troubles than the one from top to bottom of a screen.

Hi Horse,

>If this would be replaced by an "ordinary" space character, this would allow browsers to flexibly arrange the pictures to make best use of the screen.

I just noticed it works like a charm now - thanks a lot! :)

Regards,

Henning (HoHun)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back