Veteran's Day/Remembrance Day

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

diddyriddick

Staff Sergeant
May 29, 2009
Hamlet, NC, US
Thank you to all our vets! Though we may only mention it on holidays, your service, committment, and sacrifice are remembered!

Thank you, again.

I would like to extend my (and my family) deepest and heartfelt gratitude to all the American Sons and Daughters who have worn the uniform of our Armed Services. Thank You.

Also, Happy Birthday to the jarheads...234 years old today.

Derek

A heartfelt thanks for my freedom that was given to me on the backs of those in uniform - past and present.

And Happy Birthday to the USMC!

First off, happy birthday o the United States Marine Corps. "First one's in, last one's out."

Secondly, thank you Veterans for putting your lives on the line for our freedom, even though some people in the world don't appreciate that fact. Happy Veteran's Day. :salute::salute::salute:

many thanks to all the veterans of all the armed forces world wide who have done so much to give us what we have today .And personal thanks to Danny Brooks and mark Craft. I will never forget

Salute_Smiley_Standard.gif

A heartfelt thanks to all veterans from this life long civilian. (1965 to present)

Wheels

I remember close friends and loved ones who have passed this year.............. I feel extreme pain today.

but life must move onward.

wars and rumors of wars till our end time's

WW2: Thanks to all who served in the Allies and had helped the Germans to get rid of this criminal Leadership.
And compassion for those 20 Years old German Flyers which where used up in the Reichsverteidigung, flying without solid training and facing an Enemy which outnumbers them for a 100 Times and more...
Sad Story...

Salute

Acerus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back