Vic's Pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And so our Spanish trip ended at the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao.

334 Guggenheim Museum 2016-10-06.JPG

335 Guggenheim Museum 2016-10-06.JPG

336.JPG

337 Guggenheim Museum 2016-10-06.JPG

Next stop was in the UK staying in Harrogate for a few days visiting my family. :D

Thanks guys. The Harrogate part of this trip was to meet my family and this was almost a washout as on my daughters side some nasty bug hit the lot of them and as we were only on a small window before heading home to Oz, it was better for us to keep our distance. On the upside though we did meet up with my son and his side of the family. This left us with a bit of time on our hand and we did a bit of wandering.

The best pork pie ever. We do have them in Oz but believe me, they are sadly lacking.
1 The best Pork Pie, Harrogate, Yorkshire.JPG

2 The best Pork Pie, Harrogate, Yorkshire.JPG

A little stroll............................................it lasted most of the day.
3 Walking to Harlow Carr gardens 2016-10-09.JPG

Mole hills and a free cowpat.
4 Walking to Harlow Carr gardens 2016-10-09.JPG

"From little acorns, big oak trees grow."...........................................That's if the pigs and squirrels don't get them first.
5 Walking to Harlow Carr gardens 2016-10-09.JPG

Enjoy.

Thanks for stopping by folks and for the kind comments.

Moving on now to 2017 we decided on a stay at home holiday with a flight to Broome, we had to go via Perth (5,768k (3579miles)) just to look at Cable Beach :lol: :lol:
2 Unscheduled extra day in Broom 2017-08-25.jpg

and a few other things. It was a bit of a mixed bag stop as I got AF and a night in hospital on the first day and our flight out was cancelled which gave us an extra day to kill.

Broome is a bit of a one horse town though they do have some amazing pearls, way out of my price range (better spent on 1/48 scale kits) but we did find the Boab tree to sit under.
1 Unscheduled extra day in Broom 2017-08-25.jpg

Then it was off to Darwin (1870k (1161miles)) and our first stop!
2 Good Darwin Watering Hole 2017-08-27.jpg

I was over the AF by then. 😂

After that I decided to give the swim a miss.
3 Darwin Wave Pool 2017-08-27.jpg

🤣🤣😇

Thanks for stopping by folks and for the kind comments.

Moving on now to 2017 we decided on a stay at home holiday with a flight to Broome, we had to go via Perth (5,768k (3579miles)) just to look at Cable Beach :lol: :lol:

and a few other things. It was a bit of a mixed bag stop as I got AF and a night in hospital on the first day and our flight out was cancelled which gave us an extra day to kill.

Broome is a bit of a one horse town though they do have some amazing pearls, way out of my price range (better spent on 1/48 scale kits) but we did find the Boab tree to sit under.

Then it was off to Darwin (1870k (1161miles)) and our first stop!
View attachment 774209
I was over the AF by then. 😂

After that I decided to give the swim a miss.

🤣🤣😇
I never knew June is for gin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back