Video Section (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

comiso90

Senior Master Sergeant
Dec 19, 2006
FL
Whats the deal with the video section? I'd like to see a repository of video clips as robust as the still photos...

If not actual uploads, at least with links to youtube , google video and others..

Whats the problem with the coding?

Well, Comiso it's like this...
The Video Section is just too much hassle,... we started it but it took too much attention to make sure people uploaded stuff with appropriate codecs and compression.

But that was then!

Now people are more used to using the proper compression. Also there a ton of great links out there that would be nice to consolidate into one place.

They are worth storing just as the .jpg's are.

Thanks for the suggestion, we'll look into it!

Thats the nicest thing anybody has ever said to me!

I understand it's easy to throw suggestions around but it comes down to who's going to do the work? It will take effort... but there a ton of great video clips and links that are posted but they're difficult to sift through.

BTW

I have found this to be the best utility for enodeing video for web use. You can batch render numerous clips and even have them automatically posted to a FTP when they are done rendering.

Autodesk - Autodesk Cleaner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back