Vintage mobile homes and the Trailerite culture of the 1940s, '50s and early '60.... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
IMG_20180402_014508.jpg

PORTABLE LEVITTOWN: April 2012

That's similar to the piece of crap I lived in during the 70s. Bang on the wall and you could hear the insulation drop. Thankfully it was only a 3 month transition until I moved into bigger and better place

I always loved these homes. I think I was born in the wrong era. I would rather spend my life in a small, compact, yet super adorable house than a huge mansion. On top of that, I started searching for the best option to buy my own mobile home. I work with realtysouth.com, and I hope to find the house of my dream soon and move into it as quickly as possible. If anyone on this forum lives or lived before in a vintage mobile house and has any suggestions, I would love to hear them. I believe this will help me a lot.

Last edited:
No, I did not. I did, however, shoot the rapids at Skinner's Falls in a Grumman.

Hey, I just realized I piloted Grummans!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back