vultee vengeance MK I 1/72 special hobby

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
I bring a new project that I have something I wanted haverlo advanced finish this month but in the end nothing.
it is the Vultee Vengeance dive bombers.
in the first pics I put the pictures of the blisters and box, later I'll take thee as
549726f5.jpg

5f1fe3f1.gif

5802f640.gif

paneling detail so fine that brings

43e367f7.gif

resin inside something hard but not complicated to work

b4f4b694.gif

working model will be that of the box ilustarcion

I've been tempted to buy that kit for years but never did. Looks like a very nice kit. Very tempting. Ill be watching your build.

Thanks to all guys.
the pics as I take up this evening after work I will
1 pics cockpit
1e6fb532.gif

2 and 3 pics I put a seat belt cover I made with yoghurt, I have a plant known altalis in Guadalajara (Spain),
who gave me a scrap of the coils of copper wire a contactor coil has a thickness de24v of 0'13mm
bf84c21d.gif

1e6fb532.gif

4 pics is the hood I have removed the cooling flaps stand one home made ​​brass sheet and cut with reactive
(as do the photo-toxic but it is not done with a fertilizer and a water treatment product for pool),
c09097f8.gif

5 6 and 7 pics painted seats and finished cockpit
3f4036bc.gif

d7e28a84.gif

b97aa429.gif

thanks, I have yet to put some photos that had been pending now before I'm working
87d898de.gif

2b7f8e81.jpg

Looking very good. Could you take a few close up pictures of the cockpit interior attached to the fuselage?

wojtek of course I can make those pictures, but even when I had to mark again the panels of all panels and close to the unions want to see what you think before proceeding with the process, this photograph is still pending in the process

Last edited:
I'm afraid you have gotten me wrong. I would like to see a couple of images taken from a few different directions but more close up to it than the first picture of the post #13.

I'm afraid you have gotten me wrong. I would like to see a couple of images taken from a few different directions but more close up to it than the first picture of the post #13.

if you understand, but what I wanted to say is that Wojtek had already sanded caulk and was re-tiling, that is what I show and this worked seams, and panels I have to tweak some small thing but
pics:
bcd85340.gif

3c81f31f.gif

05d0b4ad.gif

a1b7b035.gif

b96dd82c.gif

d6438fd7.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back