Wall Of Shame

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FatMart

Airman
Jun 1, 2009
Hi and thanks for the huge welcome to this site, it is great, so many people from all corners of the globe. I hope that I don't sound out of turn for a new guy and I have been reading your section on Start to Finish Builds which are great as it appears that people of all ages take part. I was wondering if you could possibly have a WALL OF SHAME for all of those kits that have never been finished for the most trivial reason or kits that the builder is so embarrased about that he would never admit to building ie. Starfix kits. Not that I had a problem with Starfix as they went together really well but you wouldn't want to stand one next to a real 1/48 kit.

Not a bad idea. I have a P-47 that has been sitting on my bench for....no kidding....3 years just because I don't make the time to finish it. plus I got an airbrush and I won't take the time to learn how to use it.

I know, excuses, excuses, excuses.

I got an airbrush for Xmas in the mid '90's AND STILL haven't taken the time to learn how to use it. I know..........I'm lame.:oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back