Wanted/available spare parts

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

woljags

Staff Sergeant
Dec 28, 2010
maidenhead uk
i thought that it might be helpful if i started a thread for people to post their wants/needs regarding odd parts needed for them to complete a project or what they have spare that might help others

Last edited by a moderator:
i have most of a frog beaufighter available less its undercart and engines/props should anyone need some bits in 1/72nd and

i need canopys for both a Lancaster and vampire again in 1/72nd

I'd be keen on the Frog Beau parts Bob, for our upcoming unofficial Beaufighter GB... drop you a PM shortly.

(Btw, there's a thread titled 'I'll trade U 4 that' which pretty much covers this sort of thing - you'll find people's lists of wants/ swaps there)

i'll send them sometime this week for you then Evan ,i used the other bits when i restored my wreaked Beaufort

Does anyone have a spare 1/48 N1K2-J ShidenKai '03' red fuselage roundel decal - or two other numbers I could use instead? I'm afraid one of my numbers tore at the edge when I was setting it down, to a point where it's not really retrievable.

Does anyone have a spare 1/48 N1K2-J ShidenKai '03' red fuselage roundel decal - or two other numbers I could use instead? I'm afraid one of my numbers tore at the edge when I was setting it down, to a point where it's not really retrievable.

Might be able to help.....will check my kits on the weekend.

Does anyone have two SUU-11A/A MINI-GUN PODs in 1/72 scale for a Lockheed OP-2E Neptune build that they are willing to part with?

Also a couple of 1/72 scale M-60 Machine guns?

Thanks, Jim

did those parts ever arrive Evan as i've just found the posting recept from the post office because i will go and complain if they haven't,please let me know asap,

cheers Bob

Ok mate, can do the '03' fuselage roundels, send me PM with some details....

No worries mate!

If anyone has a spare 1:72 A6M2 Zero cowl going, let me know! (pref. new-tool Hasegawa if poss)
Can trade a new-tool Hasegawa A6M3 or Academy A6M5 cowl for it (or trade new-tool Hasegawa A6M3 Hamp wings and cowl for similar A6M2 components).

Likewise, if anyone has a 1:72 Tamiya Mosquito FB.VI or XIII nose to trade for similar B.IV components (incl. resin detail set), let me know.

Cheers! Evan

Started building this for an April Fools post on the ARC site, No.(insert squadron number here) squadron(Zebra Squadron ZB*A) squadron hack, SAAF. My daughter fell in love with it and is waiting impatiently for me to finish it but I broke the one piece canopy trying to force it to fit.(Can't believe people are trying to sell this, Nichimo 1/48 on Ebay for 19-31$). Anyone know if the Vac-forms from Squadron or any other maker will fit this or perhaps have the canopy in the spares box?
Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Thanks...Geo

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back