Jan 15, 2023 #1 tomo pauk Creator of Interesting Threads 15,768 5,732 Joined Apr 3, 2008 Basically, it revolves around the Taurus engine and the aircraft it was used on.
Jan 15, 2023 #2 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,892 21,878 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY I thought it was the propellor that revolves around the Taurus
Jan 16, 2023 #3 T ThomasP Chief Master Sergeant 4,339 7,374 Joined Apr 17, 2017 Location midwest USA Albacore I Aircraft, Taurus II or XII Engine Pilot's Notes AP1665A Incorporates changes to sometime in 1943 Posted by JimSan for free and for anyone to download Attachments Albacore TB Mk I PN.pdf Albacore TB Mk I PN.pdf 7.3 MB · Views: 191
Albacore I Aircraft, Taurus II or XII Engine Pilot's Notes AP1665A Incorporates changes to sometime in 1943 Posted by JimSan for free and for anyone to download
Jan 16, 2023 Thread starter #4 tomo pauk Creator of Interesting Threads 15,768 5,732 Joined Apr 3, 2008 Ask and you shall receive Thank you, name