War Veteran's attacker jailed! sweet Justice (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

109ROAMING

2nd Lieutenant
May 25, 2008
New Zealand
I'm very glad to have been sent this article today ( link shows Veteran's injuries) RSA for non- NZer's stands for 'Returned Services Association'

A teenager has been jailed for almost nine years for bashing an 85-year-old war veteran and attempting to steal his car outside a south Auckland RSA.

Eric Brady 's jaw was broken in at least two places and he was badly bruised about the face following the attack in February.

His 19-year-old attacker Maurangi Pere was on bail at the time of the attack, and had been on a month-long crime spree.

Pere faced charges of causing grievous bodily harm, being armed with a knife and stealing Mr Brady's keys.

He had committed other offences, including burglaries and car-jacking the vehicle of a 65-year-old man at knife-point, the Manukau District Court heard today.

Sentencing Pere, Judge Blackie told him it was a cowardly crime, and he had attacked a man who had risked his own life to protect him and the rest of the country in World War 2, Radio New Zealand reported.

Judge Blackie sentenced Pere to eight years 10 months in jail with a minimum non-parole period of four years.

War veteran's attacker jailed - crime - national | Stuff.co.nz

What kind of dirtbag goes around beating up older folks? Bad enough they're running around on a "crime spree", but to beat up a 65 and 85 year old?

I bet word gets around in prison about what he did to Mr. Brady, and they give him a little "payback" for that...

I'd love the opportunity to give him a Reality Check. Oddly enough, my copy of "Reality Check" looks quite similar to a Louisville Slugger baseball bat...

I hope he gets a very polite talking to - with a f****** big cricket bat!!
He doesn't deserve the luxury of a prison, the cowardly no-brain s**t heap - less than a dollar would take care of the problem - unless the price of 9mm ammo has gone up!?

Sh!t, that's disgusting. Hopefully he'll be cellmates with Bubba, the 300 pound @ss raping convict.

Well, life's a bitch, and where he's going, that's what he'll be. F@@king S@@tbag! :evil:
Harrison. I was thinking about going on a school trip to Russia next year, but maybe I could convince my history teacher to take us to South Auckland, and let us have a few mintues alone with this f@@ker. Anyone care to join? :twisted:

Just despicable. It is wrong in so many ways.

1. Do you attack a defenseless senior citizen? NO!
2. Do you attack an innocent person for no reason at all? NO!
3. Do you have to live a life of crime like this? NO!

4. Do you attack a veteran like that? Hell NO!

I guess I was brought up with more respect than the youth these days.

Just despicable. It is wrong in so many ways.

1. Do you attack a defenseless senior citizen? NO!
2. Do you attack an innocent person for no reason at all? NO!
3. Do you have to live a life of crime like this? NO!

4. Do you attack a veteran like that? Hell NO!

I guess I was brought up with more respect than the youth these days.

Yup!!!

I hope he gets a very polite talking to - with a f****** big cricket bat!!

I can supply the bat and 2 VERY willing arms to guide it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back