Was Chinese Space Walk A Fake?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yep, they kinda blew that one, huh?

I noticed the flapping flag even before the video mentioned it. Also, the Chinese hoses were always sagging, something the Russian and American spacewalk footage always showed as being stiff and at odd angles.

Nice find syscom, thanks!

Interesting. Can't validate the authenticity based upon the video and my own knowledge of China's space videos. But I have not read any reputable publications (AvWeek for example) who have claimed to be dubious of China's achievements. AvWeek did have a very critical expose on China's spacewalk, but nothing of the magnitude of having faked the complete launch.

So I'm skeptical. There are US citizens that still believe the US faked their moon landings. So the premise for Chinese skeptism is not really that unheard of.

The space launch was real. The space walk MIGHT be fake.

Unless the Chinese have multiple camera angles to prove their walk did take place, then I would suspect it.

Frankly I hope its fake. But am leary that without other sources chiming in that the accusation is unfounded.

There's plenty of proof that the Chinese did a successful launch, but the footage they provided was definately bogus.

That would leave me to ponder two possabilities:

1) The mission snafued, and they used alternate footage to save face.
or
2) They were up to no good out there and used this footage to play off whatever it was they were up to.

I was also wondering if the International community isn't saying anything in order to avoid China "losing face", like with the whole Olympic gymnast thing (and the opening ceremonies). If it's genuine, then my congratulations to them. If not....screw their "face".

I no expert so cannot say.

But the Soviets have been space walking for years and the Chinese is using their tech so no reason why they couldn't.

But at least there wasn't a grassy knoll.

But at least there wasn't a grassy knoll.

...are you positive? Microsoft is evil....eeeeevil, I tell you!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 122
I was unsure of the persons agenda who edited the video footage so I viewed the following:-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMxQEHfU6hM

I am no lighting expert or read Chinese so I will not pass comment on that part of the evidence.

The flag reminded me of the flag fluttering on the moon. The defining moment were people point and shout "FAKE. Those guys are so dumb at NASA.Don't they no their no wind on the moon?DUHHHH". Well the guys at NASA are very smart and as well as knowing their is no wind they do know their is a gravity so put a piece of piano wire to hold the flag out. With very little in the way of atmosphere on the moon does little to stop wire vibrating(fluttering). I do not know what the flag was made of or how it reacts in 0 gravity.

I did however see several objects that seemed act as bubbles floating and makes me convinced the scene was faked.

I hope this is a case of scene faked because of a FUBAR filming the event rather than the whole space mission being a phony. As I would truly love to see another space race. Lets face it the space shuttle is merely a sixteen wheeler compared to Apollo/Gemini/Sputnik/Vostok missions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back