Welcome Back Soldier

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ODonovan

Airman 1st Class
Jun 16, 2014
Tampa, FL, USA
It's that time of year again, in World War II Online ( wwiionline.com ). The Welcome Back Soldier promotion is going, now through the 27th. This year, the event comes right after a large patch with new terrain features, new towns, as well as new weapons and vehicles. There have even been changes made to the High Command system, which makes the flow of the game run a LOT smoother in off-peak hours. If you haven't been ingame in a while. So, what are you waiting for? There's a war on!

Tanks With Text.jpg

S!
-Irish

UPDATE!

Premium subscriptions are now on sale. Instead of the usual $14.99/mo, they are locked in at $9.99/mo. That means, as long as you keep your subscription active/uninterrupted, the price never goes up. If you subscribe on Steam, the first month is only $2.49. ALSO, if you don't feel like subscribing, they have DLC (downloadable content) packages, each with permanent access to parts of the game, also on sale as follows.

$3.99 - Support Infantry Pack
$4.99 - Leadership Pack
$6.49 - Paratrooper Pack
$7.49 - Medium Armor Pack
$8.99 - Combat Fighter Pack (aircraft)

As I believe I've mentioned before, I am not affiliated with the game in any way. I do keep two Premium subscriptions active, to support the game. I've just been a player and supporter for a few years. There are still quite a few players who are ingame almost every day, who started playing when the game was in beta testing. It released on June 6th (D-Day), 2001, so that's over 20 years of constant playing. The game CAN be that addictive. Needless to say, these guys are pretty good. The BEST way to learn the game is to get on either Allied (YAY!) or Axis (BOO!) Discord and "squad up" with some folks. Everyone loves to help new players.

S!
-Irish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back