Went Deep Sea Fishing today and....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

B-17engineer

Colonel
Dec 9, 2007
Revis Island.
This was on the line.....It is a lot bigger than the picture depicts it...but we got the hook out and let it back but man oh man was it huge

Attachments

• Sea Turtle.jpg
    Sea Turtle.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 278
Is that a boot, handbag? Or...is it Crush?

Oh, man. Hey, no hurling on the shell, dude, ok? Just waxed it...

I'm sure you did, but you have posted a picture of you catching an animal covered under the Endangered Species Act. If you have a pic of releasing it you will want to post that as well.

It will only take one butt head to create a major pain for you.

I mean if someone really wants to go that route I'd just give them the Captains name who oversaw its release

Its fishing I have no control of what is caught when the lines in the water and its not like we brough it into the boat, we walked the pole to the back of the boat and got him lose there...its not as if I posted a picture of me holding a turtle

Come on folks. You really think the feds are haunting our forum for illegal turtle catching?

Oh to have sea bass again. Cannot get it here in Oz. Wonderful fish.
Everybody deserves a nice day out!

Jessus Christ guys, give it a rest. He was on a charter ****ing boat randomly fishing. While you all might mean well, don't buy into the liberal PC dupe. What is happening to our country...

Come on folks. You really think the feds are haunting our forum for illegal turtle catching?

Oh to have sea bass again. Cannot get it here in Oz. Wonderful fish.
Everybody deserves a nice day out!

You guys really haven't forgotten what I do for a living? Have you?? :)

Oh and its not a turtle....its a terrapin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back