"Wespen" ME110c "Destroyer" (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My Messershmidt 110-C "Destroyer" "Wespen"

Attachments

• ME110_01.JPG
    ME110_01.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 177
  • Me110-02.JPG
    Me110-02.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 177
  • me110-03.JPG
    me110-03.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 188
  • ME110-04.JPG
    ME110-04.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 184
Thank you for the compliments Guys ! Its about 20 years old ! It is the 1/48th scale Fujimi kit.Paints ude were aslo the Polly S acrylics. My wife is a nurse so i was able to confiscate some Hypodermic needles for the gun Barrels.I also made a Vaccuform Machine to Produce the canopy. I had to make several copies so i could cut out the specific part i needed so i can show the canopies open.it was alot of fun building. The newere kits from Monogram and Eduard are 100 times better in detail and fit.
Below is a PDF from Hyperscale on Building the ME110 from Eduard enjoy!

Attachments

• bf110eguide.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 113
It´s a really nice model of a Bf 110 C.
Please write Messerschmidt. The Bf 110 C was a "Zerstörer" like you write destroyer. This machine serve in a "Zerstörergeschwader" means destroyersquadron. One Zerstörergeschwader contains about 100 machines.
Bf means Bayrische Flugzeugwerke. Bf it´s the origin for the 108, 109 and the 110. In Germany we talk only with the numbers: 109, 110, 190 or D-9 for FW 190 D-9 or K-4 for Bf 109 K-4 and so on.
And when we (in Germany) speak from the Bell UH-1D we speak from "die gute alte Bell" ("the good old Bell") or the "Teppichklopfer" (carpetknocker).
Also my wife know this excellent machine. She works as rescue end firefighting trooper.

Horrido
Trecker

Has anyone opened the above attachment in my last post its really great if you plan on building a Me110.!

Hej TT, it is a cool article on the BF110 assembling.I've downloaded this file on my HDD,but have no time to read this fully.I could go through this quickly only.But if I find much free time I will for sure.Thanks a lot for sharing.:D

:wave:

Has anyone opened the above attachment in my last post its really great if you plan on building a Me110.!

Now thats what I would call a definitive guide. Outstanding ...your model is!:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back