What a Luftwaffe diorama!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I want to build a diorama like that, a North African airfield with a Gigant unloading a couple of 88 guns, 1/72, a few 109's and a lot of vehicles and figues, then turn it into a coffee table. :crazy:

Speaking of diorama's, who was the guy who was building one on this board in his basement? But I'm not talking about B-17, who won't post any pictures of his, the little snake.

I love the details and the like excellent paint jobs and the lights and working engines are great. As a personal thing don't know if it's an accuracy thing or details, but one thing that bugs me is parts of the diorama that do not fit with other parts. If Uncle Adolf was visisting an airforce base i doubt they would be loading paratroopers, and a ME Gigant. Also not sure fighters would be sharing a base with transport aircraft, and assuming by the focke wulfes are the late war ones , don't believe paratroopers were jumping out of aircraft anymore at that time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back