What are your collections

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I collect like those airport sets I'll attach a picture, also I collect bullets from the American Civil War to modern time.

Attachments

• IMG_4952.JPG
    IMG_4952.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 56
I collect autographed books, primarily on military aviation and military history. Also have a small collection of aviation artwork, around half a dozen prints (all signed) and one original. And books...lots and lots and lots of books. :)

I collect autographed books, primarily on military aviation and military history. Also have a small collection of aviation artwork, around half a dozen prints (all signed) and one original. And books...lots and lots and lots of books. :)
Ah book thanks for the reminder

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    680.5 KB · Views: 66
Oh also, old half written alternate history books,
sample
It was a Sunday, 7:55, 1941, after rising early to watch the start of the day I was standing at attention as the flag was being raised on board my ship the USS California. To my left was Chief Petty Officer Roosevelt Barry Beake, to my right was Petty Officer First Class Felix Greenville, and then you have me, a standard looking Petty Officer First Class, with the name of Connor Morty, as the flag went up so did the 88mm anti-aircraft shells, and as I looked up to the sky I saw not what I expected there wasn't the usual HE-51 or P-26 in the air. Instead there was Japanese dive bombers I knew that our german allies were fighting in Europe but I didn't think we could have angered the Japanese.

God this is sad I'm going to try to finish this one maybe fix it up
Idea behind this one is that the US is allied with Nazi Germany and the Japanese, Commonwealth, and free French are allied. Russia I don't know what to do with I might split it

I used to collect wives, but that got too expensive, so now it's mainly aviation and military books, model kits and built models, some fittings from WW2 aircraft, some nice wooden cases/boxes and, at the end of next month, I'll be collecting my pension !

I used to collect wives, but that got too expensive, so now it's mainly aviation and military books, model kits and built models, some fittings from WW2 aircraft, some nice wooden cases/boxes and, at the end of next month, I'll be collecting my pension !
And you collect forum members. You have met more than anyone on the forum. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back