What did I miss???

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

muller

Tech Sergeant
Apr 7, 2008
Hibernia
Hey guys! It's been a long time since I've posted here. Sorry I haven't been around, real life kinda took over for a while. Lot's of changes both in and outside of work (good and bad, sh*t happens I suppose). Looks like I've missed a lot of group builds!! Hope everyone is doing good. It's been quiet on the building front for me, I've only managed about 4-ish builds in the last 18 months, on the plus side the stash has gotton a lot bigger! Hope to be a more frequent visitor in future.

Hey Keith, great to have you back mate ! Hope all is OK, and looking forward to having join in the banter again !

Cheers fellas, there's been a lot of changes for me. I'm living in Leitrim full time now, which means no internet! Where my place is, it's a black hole for mobile phone signals let alone a 3G dongle, also, the fact that my house has 2 foot thick stone walls doesn't help. I need to get in the car with my laptop and drive to the top of a hill about a half mile away to go online, so not very practical. I contacted the phone company to see about getting a fibre-optic line to my house for broadband, it'd cost me about €2000, they'd need to dig a trench across about 5 fields to the main road to connect me up, f*ck that! So basically I'm off the radar when I'm at home.

In work I've changed positions within the same company. I'm a lot busier than I was, so I don't have as much time to doss in the office surfing the net. I've also been away a few times in the 18 months for 2 month stints. There's talk of sending me away to the US for up to 2 years now, SWMBO is not happy!

Still, it's great to see the same folks are still here, as I said before, I'll try and hangout here a bit more in future.

Again not been to the pub for three weeks.......sorry was there yesterday and had a *mumbles*, my greeting was 'he's alive!!', whatever they meant with that.....

Bloody good to see you again Keith!

Eeerrrrmmmmm........:lol:
My stash has increased as well somewhat while you were invisible.....1 x Lancaster, 1 x Wellington, 2 x B-17 (F G), 2 x B-24 (H J) and 1 x B-29.......all in 1/48 of course! :lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back