What did you learn..? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wecome Mr Ghost..Its good to have some more people in Northern AZ on here ..Here is alot of aircraft stuff up in this part of America ...That alot do not know about ...The wind was blowing ..( It aways blow in Oct ..Why blood hell they do not move the show date is crazy)... It comes and goes on the wind ... The Prescott show is realy becoming a big thing... In my job I do alot of rally race cars ..And there was a race in Prescott so I messed the air show.. Sort of ..

The aircraft were flying around on and off all day...So thats cool .. Lots of newer planes as the years go by .. My home is near the airport flight path..

Wecome Mr Ghost..Its good to have some more people in Northern AZ on here ..Here is alot of aircraft stuff up in this part of America ...That alot do not know about ...The wind was blowing ..( It aways blow in Oct ..Why blood hell they do not move the show date is crazy)... It comes and goes on the wind ... The Prescott show is realy becoming a big thing... In my job I do alot of rally race cars ..And there was a race in Prescott so I messed the air show.. Sort of ..

The aircraft were flying around on and off all day...So thats cool .. Lots of newer planes as the years go by .. My home is near the airport flight path..

Actually I wasn't aware of any air show in Prescott. Now, I have a friend who lives there who is a pilot for Southwest Airlines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back