What do you play?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

the lancaster kicks ass

Major General
Dec 20, 2003
Just to help get this sports section going a bit more I thought I'd start a new topic, so, what sports do you enjoy playing? Do you represent any clubs? Ever made any money from the sports?

I myself play:-

Badminton (representing the school)
Table Tennis (representing the school)
Tennis (representing the school)
Cricket (representing the local club in some form or another for roughly 8 years)

I'll also occasionally have a kick around in a game of football (soccer) and have been doing a fair bit of cycling, and of course walking on the moor, so, what do you get up to?

Foosball for fun, used to race BMX (in my younger invincible days), still run road races, usually 5K.

If it's a sport that requires a ball, that means I suck at it... Lack of aim, coordination, etc.

Fortunately, I can still aim firearms...

I used to represent my school in athletics, basketball, football (soccer) and rugby. I then represented a local village in basketball ... but now I just play it for fun every now and then.

I played a bit of hockey as a young fella, and a bit of soccer in junior high. Mostly I just frigged around with the guys after school and stuff. Once in a blue moon nowadays I'll get out on the lake with my nephew and his buds, but that's about it. Paintball every once in a while. I like to canoe too.

Played Cricket for years for a couple of local clubs, don't play anymore (hard to find the time) but I do try and make it to every state game (go the Redbacks!!) and the one day internationals when played in Adelaide. Played basketball for a few years as well when I was in high school. Soccer when I was young plus AFL, touch and rugby union when I was in the Army.

Well I played a little bit of Football (American) in High School and also played a little bit of Football (soccer) before High School.

I enjoy playing Football (both American and Soccer) for fun and I enjoy swimming.

Right now though the only sport that I actively play alot is golf.

As far as fun things go, I play paintball, jog, go for the occasional surf, shoot archery and at the range fire several weapons of various calibre... I'm 6'6" (198.12 cm), 236 lbs (107 kilos or 16.85 stone) and have blonde hair and blue eyes.... I enjoy long walks through cool jungle airs, hand-holding, @ss-grabbing and hugs galore... Im an Aries with a tenderheart and an open mind.... I like kittens and flowers, and my secret goal is to be a hairdresser...

God... Just typing that crap gives me a headache..

Jesus Christ..... LMAO!!!!
You're such an *******
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

lesofprimus said:
As far as fun things go, I play paintball, jog, go for the occasional surf, shoot archery and at the range fire several weapons of various calibre... I'm 6'6" (198.12 cm), 236 lbs (107 kilos or 16.85 stone) and have blonde hair and blue eyes.... I enjoy long walks through cool jungle airs, hand-holding, @ss-grabbing and hugs galore... Im an Aries with a tenderheart and an open mind.... I like kittens and flowers, and my secret goal is to be a hairdresser...

God... Just typing that crap gives me a headache..
What the flyin' blue f*ck was that?! :lol:

Ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back