What is that....and what is THAT!!??

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
Information needed!!

Strange yellow object in a just as strange kinda blue-ish stuff....

Wikipedia and Google UK didn't work!!

swedish-flag.jpg

*Sings the national hymn!*

Blue is slightly paler and that yellow 'thing' is circular in shape....

'emergency services here...which service would you like?'

'er, I have a mate who has gone tontol and keeps singing 'my old man is a Swedish mushroom'...'

'Ok caller....we'll send a doctor and a straight jacket'

'PLEASE be quick...'

Ne nah ne nah ne nah ne nah...

Don't worry Jan...you'll be safe soon :)

It's not just Jan - it's happening here as well!
Normally when I get up in the morning, there's not a sky in the cloud, and ducks and frogs are happy. But these last few days the accustomed grey, soggy blanket is no longer above us, and a huge, bright and warm light is looking down on us all.
And the really amazing thing is - suddenly, there are what appear to be normal, semi-attractive females about on the streets, wearing feminine clothes, instead of the usual shapeless mess of wooly jumpers, waterproof coats and so on!
It's got to be a Government ploy, to distract us all whilst they're up to no good!

It's got to be a Government ploy, to distract us all whilst they're up to no good!

Call me a cynical old bastard but, everything the current crop of politicians get up is designed to feather their own nest and/or deceive the population.
I may be wrong but.....

It's not just Jan - it's happening here as well!
Normally when I get up in the morning, there's not a sky in the cloud, and ducks and frogs are happy. But these last few days the accustomed grey, soggy blanket is no longer above us, and a huge, bright and warm light is looking down on us all.
And the really amazing thing is - suddenly, there are what appear to be normal, semi-attractive females about on the streets, wearing feminine clothes, instead of the usual shapeless mess of wooly jumpers, waterproof coats and so on!
Steady, old man. Remember, no matter how pretty she is, somebody, somewhere is tired of her s#it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back