What is the last book/comic you read? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Leonidas

Airman 1st Class
Feb 3, 2021
US
I am currently reading Jurassic Park and Gates of Fire, the latter being about Leonidas and the battle of Thermopylae

And yes, I have copied the "What is the last movie/series that you have seen"

Last edited:
The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck and The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck Companion. Don Rosa rules!

Cheers,

Dana

Hi,
If you count Manga as a comic book then it would probably be "Black Lagoon" Vol11 (I think)
Pat

Foundations of Airline Finance, Methodology and Practice by Bijan Vasigh, Kenneth Fleming, & Barry Humphreys

640 pages of dry, but very interesting and informative text for one of my MBA in Aviation courses.

۲۰۲۱۰۳۰۵_۱۲۴۶۲۱.jpg

Foroughi Bastami's Divan (1798 - 1857)

Foundations of Airline Finance, Methodology and Practice by Bijan Vasigh, Kenneth Fleming, & Barry Humphreys

640 pages of dry, but very interesting and informative text for one of my MBA in Aviation courses.
Well I read technical manuals occasionally for fun.

Lamentation by C.J.Sansom. It's a historical detective novel set in London in 1545. King Henry VIII is on the throne and religion is a hot topic that could get you burnt at the stake for worshipping the wrong way. It's chock full of historical details and I had to put the book down regularly to Google facts.

Last comic/graphic novel-Watchmen (after watching the movie several times-pretty dank themes in both but Malin Akerman :p)
Current book read-"A Woman of No Importance"

Im not finished with it, but I love it so much that I gotta share it: Im reading Red Storm Rising by Tom Clancy. Also, it is my 4th time trying to read it: the last 2 times I almost finished it but for some reason never did, and the first time I only made it halfway.

Im not finished with it, but I love it so much that I gotta share it: Im reading Red Storm Rising by Tom Clancy. Also, it is my 4th time trying to read it: the last 2 times I almost finished it but for some reason never did, and the first time I only made it halfway.

Great book. I have read it a few times myself. One of my favorites. Having grown up in Cold War Europe the book especially interested me.

I also suggest reading "The Charm School" by Nelson DeMille. A great cold war spy novel, about a school where American POWs are training KGB spies.

I'm reading the uncensored version of 'Enemy Coast Ahead' by Guy Gibson. Uncensored means it's the book as originally written but there is still wartime censorship evident from the fact that Barnes Wallace is described as Professor Jeff.
Brian

Great book. I have read it a few times myself. One of my favorites. Having grown up in Cold War Europe the book especially interested me.

I also suggest reading "The Charm School" by Nelson DeMille. A great cold war spy novel, about a school where American POWs are training KGB spies.
Its such a good book. And I love all the technical stuff and politics. Other people might say that it is to political/complex but I love it. Also I used to not like the politics in it but now I find it fascinating.

One of my favourites too.

Just finished this

1617398592546.png

its by the guy commanding tank 300 in this footage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back