What is your favourite hot brew?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
Seeing that a handful of us here, do enjoy a chilled one every now and then, I was wondering...seeing that there are a few choices around...

What is your favourite hot brew, that hot coffee, tea or whatnot, that can sometimes, turn a day around to the better?

Usually Coffee with milk and either no sugar or upto 1.5 sugars, but tea is also nice needs to be strong (with a 'sunken' bag left in it to stew) tasting and yet milky too.
My other favourite hot drink that's rarely drunk is Glúwien or Saké.

Indeed Monseur, tea can calm any situation, at least to those drinking it... I mean before we added extra armour or munitions to our tanks, we always makes sure the bevage making facilties are up to to purpose, we can at least excel at that (and if only that), even if the radios fail and the ammo supply runs out, and the dust clogs our wet weather designed equipments..

Depends where I am or what mood I'm in.
A good black tea to wake up, a good green or herbal tea to relax, a delicious Cappuccino if out 'n about between errands, or a nice hot chocolate at night...

Last edited:
I'm off to Dave's for a drink !!! :D (Bring me zee chocky Igorrrr, und zee ficking hot pepper... I vant to eggspeeeeriment!!!!)

Marcel - almost the same here in Hungary, but add lemon! :)

A nice long strong black (real coffee) mid morning or after dinner out and a hot milky, malt chocolate in the late evening before bed, otherwise just a good hot cuppa tea.

Very strong french press coffee with cofffeemate and splenda and lots of it (coffee not the splenda. I go through 5 or 6 cups a day).

Holy shite! I'm a pu&y with that much caffeine. Makes me nauseous and wanting to puke. Can't do caffeine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back