What on earth is going on?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote every damn one of them out of office. Even if this budget passes, it is only a temporary budget and this same debate will occur again in another few months. It is a shame that our politicians have not been able to pass a long term budget in the last 6yrs. And in November, they are going to ask to raise the debt ceiling yet again. Anybody with a credit card understands how dysfunctional it is to up to your eyeballs in dept and ask for a larger credit to you can continue to run up your card even higher.

And for those overseas that worry about the US? Keep worrying.

We do worry Matt as the USA's turmoil affects us.
The 'austerity measures' we have currently are not working.... I don't know what the answer is I really don't.

Bacon, let there be bacon, thee shall feast and rejoice in bacon!

Ode to Bacon (And How I Love Thee)

Ode to bacon and how I love thee,

For without you and your salty goodness,
Your meaty charms,
I'd be quite hungry.
Oh bacon,
how wonderful you make the world.
You're the one food that improves everything it touches,
Other than cheese or peanut butter of course.
Just one slice of you,
Or maybe two or three,
And a mediocre sandwich becomes divine,
A dull salad turns tasty.
And luckily for me,
Bacon can be eaten anytime of day,
In anyway, with any dish,
It's a versatile crunchy meat,
A delicious treat.

Should do wonders for the tourist industry over there, having a lot of stuff shut :)

I don't know the ins and outs of all this and wouldn't comment on them if I did as really it's none of my business how the US run the government. I can see that this is going to cost a lot of money that they already don't have!

Cheers
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back