What was That Plane? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Njaco

The Pop-Tart Whisperer
Feb 19, 2007
Southern New Jersey
While watching the movie "The Eagle Has Landed" the other night I noticed a plane I didn't recognize. It was two seater with an Arado type tail and possibly an Argus engine. Similar to an Ar 96 but I'm not sure. Anybody know?

Think it might have been a SIPA S.121. Read something somewhere that the SIPA S.121 series was derived from the Arado Ar 396. Not sure though, I could be wrong.

Here's a picture I found.

Attachments

• sipa.jpg
    sipa.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 97
Jeez, and I participated in that thread! I'll go back to doughnut identification, something I'm good at! :lol:

Lets see....
Sprinkle colors are alittle faded, chocolate icing is sparse...not a family bakery, must be an outlet....and judging by the mold in lower right corner ...Dunkin Donuts and the flavor of the week, chocolate iced angel food donut!

Lets see....
Sprinkle colors are alittle faded, chocolate icing is sparse...not a family bakery, must be an outlet....and judging by the mold in lower right corner ...Dunkin Donuts and the flavor of the week, chocolate iced angel food donut!

You know that's sad, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back